My First Experience with Paramount Airways

Being a middle class man, I have always preferred Deccan, till date. It was only a couple of times that I tried other carriers like Indigo and Kingfisher. During my recent trip to visakhapatnam, I again took Deccan. Relatively, AirDeccan the now called Kingfisher-Red, was far far better than the later. I realized that the takeover resulted only in crippling the low cost carrier nothing else.

So this time when I was returning back I took Paramount Airways. I read the ratings all over and found it to be an amazing carrier. The moment I entered the airport till I got down the plane I only regretted, "why I did not choose Paramount all these days?". It was absolutely an amazing experience.

The thing to be expressed in bold is, I bet you will not get the same seating comfort in any of the airlines in India, as in Paramount. No doubt.

It has two classes, Elite class and the Business class. They do not have economy. The courtesy and respect shown at the airport is amazing. Luggage handling is too good. I would give a 5/5 for the ground handling.


They kill you with hospitality. What I exactly mean is this is not the kind of treatment you get on any other carrier for the same class/money. One gets a nice light meal on the trip. The news papers you get onboard are very exhaustive.


So my overall rating for Paramount would be 4.5/5. Its worth trying. And once you try I don't think you would go for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment